Cryptocurrency exchange bitget Listed SingularityNET (AGIX), Image Generation AI (IMGNAI), Artificial Liquid Intelligence (ALI), Oraichain (ORAI) and Future AI (AI). It is reported blog trading platform.
Trading in pairs with Tether (USDT) on the spot markets started on February 8th. Bitget clients got access to tokens from five projects using artificial intelligence:
- SingularityNET — blockchain platform for creating and monetizing applications;
- Image Generation AI — anime-style picture generator with Telegram bot support;
- Artificial Liquid Intelligence — developer of the CharacterGPT system, which generates 3D models based on a text description;
- Oraichain — blockchain based on CosmosSDK, using data from AI oracles;
- Future AI is the developer of the AI-based protocol of the same name that integrates risk analysis and smart contract management tools into crypto wallets. The company is also developing a Telegram bot that answers questions using the GPT-3 language model and the DALL-E neural network.
In addition, Bitget added support for Dopex (DPX), PlutusDAO (PLS), Jones DAO (JONES), Bitgert (BRISE), as well as Arbirtum ecosystem projects – ArbInu (ARBINU), Radiant Capital (RDNT), Camelot Token (GRAIL), Zyberswap (ZYB).
bitget is a cryptocurrency exchange for spot and futures trading that supports P2P and OTC transactions, copy trading and passive income on Bitget Earn products. The platform develops the Market of Strategies automated trading service and the platform for publishing trading ideas Bitget Insights.
The Boston Consulting Group previously ranked Bitget as one of the top three crypto derivatives trading volumes for 2022.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press CTRL+ENTER
CryptoNewsHerald Newsletters: Keep your finger on the pulse of the bitcoin industry!